Guide Written By: Vallina
- There are only 18 colors available to use on Horse Isle:
- Silver - Grey - Black - Maroon - Brown - Red - Orange - Yellow - Lime - Green - Olive - Teal - Aqua - Blue - Navy - Purple - Fuchsia - Pink
- To use these colors you need to put them in brackets ( [ & ] ) before your text and any formatting style. You do not need to cancel out the color, since that is a waste of characters.
- Example: [teal]Example = Example
- To bold your text you type [b]text here[/b] = text here
- To italic your text you type [i]text here[/i] = text here
- To underline your text you type [u]text here[/u] = text here
1. Combining Colors and one Formatting Style
[fuchsia][b]Example[/b] = Example
2. Combining Colors and Two Formatting Styles
(Bold & Italics do not work together!)
[fuchsia][b][u]Example[/u][/b] = Example
[fuchsia][u][i]Example[/i][/u] = Example
Note that you must cancel out the formatting styles in reverse order or it will leak onto your other text.
3. There are some characters you cannot use on your profile. Here are the ones you CAN use:
! @ & * ( ) - + ' , . / [ ] ?
- Don't be afraid to try out new designs for your profile.
- Don't steal anyone else's profile, ever. It's low.
- Hard work makes a great profile.
- Try working out your profile on your ranch profile. But remember that your character profile has less characters than your ranch one.